The Council of Connectors is a group of power connectors who love connecting great humans with other great humans. If you are like me, you have been inspired by people like Bob Burg and Dr. Ivan Misner. Most importantly, you know that your network is your greatest asset and you are diligent in cherishing it, nurturing it, cultivating it, and protecting it. You probably belong to several networking groups and likely run a few on your own.
The Council of Connectors is a monthly Zoom networking event for power networkers. It is free and by invitation only. We will meet on the first Thursday of every month for two hours (12:00 to 2:00 pm ET).
The agenda will be finalized based on group consensus. For now, we propose the following:
- 10 minutes - share wins since last meeting.
- 20 minutes - everyone gets to share what you are looking for (big ask),
- 30 minutes - share networking brags - a friendly "competition" to share how you have helped others with your networking skills. This segment is meant to inspire and educate fellow connectors.
- 30 minutes - three ten-minute hot seats for anyone who has a challenge they would like the group to help with.
- 30 minutes - three ten-minute power connecting sessions in small breakout groups.
Attendance is optional but highly encouraged.
The group is by invitation only. Who would you like to network with?
You can join us by filling out the Council of Connectors Intake Form here: