Tech Training Emporium
- Key Strategic Partner Plan (1)
- Networking (1)
- Clientology (13)
- Tech Training Emporium (2)
- Atlanta Wellness Ecosystem (3)
- Cash Flow Club (1)
- Global Wellness HQ (16)
- Ontario Wellness Network (6)
- Golfer Pete (11)
- Alberta Wellness Network (7)
- California Holistic Wellness Network (7)
- Florida Wellness Network (7)
- Operation Inspiration (1)
- Saskatchewan Wellness Network (6)
- Caymanian Wellness Network (6)
- Australian Wellness Network (6)
Tech Training Emporium
$179.40 (+ 5% GST)
Welcome to the Tech Training Emporium. We will feature the technology that you need to use in order to make your life easier. Safe time, energy, and money by learning the best practices from the experts.
We will be featuring PC-based software that helps you get things done and enjoy life more.
Some of our favorite programs include:
- Slack - how to improve communication and reduce the volume of emails you receive.
- Zoom - enhance your video communication for business or pleasure.
- Microsoft Excel - how to use spreadsheets to keep track of your life.
- Microsoft Word - how to use this powerful word processing tool to share your stories.
- Microsoft PowerPoint - how to create presentations that share your ideas.
- Microsoft Outlook - how to manage your email.
- Google Drive - how to collaborate and share documents.
- Google Docs - how to use this powerful word processing tool to share your stories.
- Google Sheets - how to use spreadsheets to keep track of your life.
- Google Slides - how to create presentations that share your ideas.
- Gmail - how to manage your email.
- TheBrain - learn how to digitally organize your life with this powerful tool.
- Canva - learn how to create images for any project, whether for personal or professional use.
- Otter.ai - learn how to transcribe meetings and take effective notes, all while tracking tasks and comments.
- Krisp.ai - learn how to silence the noise on your video conference calls.
- Security - learn how to prevent and fix viruses.
- Web Browsing - shortcuts and tips that will save you time. We will cover Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge.
- LastPass - how to create complex passwords and have them easily accessible at all times.
- Evernote - how to take notes that you can find later!
- YouTube - how to streamline your watching experience.
- Facebook - how to navigate the security settings and get the most out of the platform.
- Linkedin - how to set up your profile and maximize your time spent on the platform.
We will release at least one new course a month. Each course will share our favorite features, best practices, and some expert tips on how to get the most out the software.
We will provide simple tips and tricks for the average user. Consider this non-technical training with very practical applications.
TTE - Slack Training
CAD 65.00 (+ 5% GST)