- Key Strategic Partner Plan (1)
- Networking (1)
- Clientology (12)
- Tech Training Emporium (2)
- Atlanta Wellness Ecosystem (2)
- Cash Flow Club (1)
Key Strategic Partner Plan Course
How to attract your ideal clients through Key Strategic Partnerships.
How to Grow Your Business by Leveraging Key Strategic Partnerships...Learn How to Attract Your Ideal Clients without getting any better at marketing or sales
I love helping entrepreneurs and business owners grow their businesses. I personally believe that entrepreneurs are the greatest force for good on the planet. Entrepreneurs will solve the problems of the world, not governments or non-profit agencies. I say this because entrepreneurs love finding solutions to unusual problems.
The greatest challenge I see entrepreneurs facing daily is uncertainty. We end up doing too many things if we don’t know what to do to get our next customer or make our next dollar. Uncertainty can kill a business faster than any other issue.
I created the Key Strategic Partner Plan to give entrepreneurs and business owners a fighting chance. Key Strategic Partner Plan course has been designed to help you eliminate uncertainty so that you can focus your precious time, energy, and money on doing the right things to drive your business forward.
I welcome you to dive in and see how you can improve your business. When I see a business that is struggling, the first thing I ask them is to tell me who they serve and what problems they solve for their Ideal Clients. Lack of clarity in either area will lead to many problems in the business.
My goal for you, whether you are an entrepreneur or a business owner, is that this Key Strategic Partner Plan course will give you that clarity.
You don’t have to be a specialist in all things but specializing in an industry niche is one of the fastest ways to grow a business. You can broaden your focus once you have seen success as a specialist. But the real question is will you want to generalize?
How can you grow your business if you have Key Strategic Partners who are willing to help promote you to their networks?
I wish you all the best in your business!
Experts in the Art and Science of 'Client Getting'
- We meet online once a week
- Guests are welcome
- Bring a friend or colleague
- First four sessions are free
- Play full on
- Do the homework before coming to the sessions
- Public LinkedIn group for ongoing networking and sharing
Week 1 – determine which categories are most relevant to your business? Understand the significance of Key Strategic Partners.
Week 2 - Who do you already know, like and trust that would be a great Key Strategic Partner? Start building your Key Strategic Partner Plan.
Week 3 - Reach out to your network to engage with them. Start building authentic relationships.
Week 4 - Fill in any blanks through deliberate networking. Learn how to deliberately cultivate your Key Strategic Partner Network.
Month 2 and beyond Optimize your network through ongoing contact.
Annual Clientology™ Membership $1,200*
WAIT? Do I get a discount for paying in full or at least get a couple of months free?
We assume that you are joining us to discover how to make more money, not save money. Are we right?
We do not offer a discount. Simply put, when you commit to us, we commit to you.
When you take the ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP OPTION during this launch period, you will receive this INCREDIBLE BONUS...
A PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL CONSULTATION VALUED AT $2,500.
Put this valuable consultation in your back pocket for when you need it most - it's valid for a full 12 months.
Use it to get specific help applying what you are about to learn in Clientology in your own business. OR put our brainpower to work on your most vexing business challenges. How you use your private consultation is entirely up to you. We look forward to seeing what challenge you bring us!
*Founder pricing is available up to April 30, 2022. After that, prices will go up.
Clientology Growth System
How to build a predictable, profitable business with a steady stream of Dream Clients who value you and pay you premium fees
The Way it Is
You became a professional and started your own professional services firm in order to achieve a predictable, profitable business with a steady stream of Dream Clients who value you and pay you premium fees.
But you have no time or experience to get better at marketing or sales. True peace of mind and success eludes you.
You might be thinking - is it really worth it?
Slow or non-paying clients eat up countless hours of your time and bring you nothing but headaches.
A New Future
What if you could have a predictable, profitable business with a steady stream of Dream Clients who value you and pay you premium fees?
Your life/career/business is thriving because:
- You work less.
- You have less stress.
- You have eliminated your Nightmare Clients.
- Your Dream Clients value you and pay you premium fees.
- You have a steady stream of Perfect Prospects.
- And, you choose who you work with, when you work with them, how you work with them, and how much they pay you..
You have a predictable, profitable business with a steady stream of Dream Clients who value you and pay you premium fees.
And it’s more than you have ever dreamed of!
How would your life change if you had the type of support, and roadmap to take you to a predictable, profitable business with a steady stream of Dream Clients who value you and pay you premium fees?
What if you could start every day with confidence, knowing exactly what steps you need to take to reach your goals and that you are spending your time on the right things?
What would it mean to you to feel like you are in charge of your future, and that you truly can create the life you’ve always dreamed of?
How you ask? Introducing our Clientology Growth System.
STAGE 1 - First we have stage 1 - Ready
Once you’ve gone through the first stage you have completed your Clientology Blueprint and have clarity on who you serve, what problem you solve for them, your Signature System, and your Key Strategic Partner Plan.
We do this through short recorded training videos, a laser-focused workbook, and weekly live Q&A sessions on Zoom.
When stage 1 is completed you have your Clientology Blueprint, one page Signature System outline, and Key Strategic Partner Plan.
STAGE 2 - We continue to stage 2 - AUTHORity
In this second stage we’ll help you “speak” your first (or next book). You heard that right, we will help you draft a book using the spoken word.
This is accomplished through our AUTHORity program. We ask you a series of questions about your ideal client, the problems they face, the mistakes they make, and how you can help them. We have five simple steps to help you bring your first book into the world. You will have access to short training videos and a proven process to complete your first draft in under a week. We have a weekly live Q&A session on Zoom to keep you moving forward.
Once this stage is completed, you will have achieved the status of becoming an Author. Your first (or next) book will be ready to be published on Amazon and shared with Key Strategic Partners.
STAGE 3 - We call Stage 3 - Interviews
This is where we accomplish launching your first (or next) podcast designed specifically to attract your next Key Strategic Partner and a steady stream of Perfect Prospects.
We do this through short recorded training videos, a laser-focused workbook, and weekly live Q&A sessions on Zoom.
After completion of stage 3, you will have the credibility to have your Perfect Prospects contacting you, ready to work with you. You will be able to interview guests and attract more Perfect Prospects than you know what to do with. You will be able to decide who you work with. And, you won’t have to get better at sales or marketing!
STAGE 4 - We’re on stage 4 - Masterminds
We’re now ready to launch your first “Client Getting” Mastermind. You will have a blueprint in place to start earning premium fees while attracting Perfect Prospects. Your mastermind will serve your community and further elevate you as a local authority.
This is achieved through short recorded training videos, a laser-focused workbook, and weekly live Q&A sessions on Zoom.
You now have your first mastermind, and are getting close to having a predictable, profitable business with a steady stream of Dream Clients who value you and pay you premium fees.
STAGE 5 - Last, we have stage 5, which is Fire!
It’s time to take massive action and reap the rewards. You will repeat the simple processes you have created and generate a steady stream of Dream Clients who value you and pay you premium fees. You will learn the habits you need to adopt to keep the momentum going and the skills to outsource the administrative tasks.
Our final step happens with short recorded training videos, a laser-focused workbook, and weekly live Q&A sessions on Zoom. We will train you on how to scale by adding virtual assistants to your team.
You have achieved a predictable, profitable business with a steady stream of Dream Clients who value you and pay you premium fees.
Who is this for?
The Clientology Growth System is for frustrated professionals who serve businesses in the Atlanta area. We can help if you are looking to grow your own practice but are struggling with finding great clients. We guide you as you create a steady stream of Perfect Prospects for your business. Join our program if you are looking to grow your revenues significantly in the next year.
8-Week Intensive Program Logistics
- We host a live Zoom Q&A session every Friday from noon to 1:00 pm ET. You can bring any questions that you have and we will help you move forward.
- We have weekly recorded training sessions of 20 to 30 minutes in length. Each training comes with an exercise to ensure that you have finished the stage.
- Participants will be given the tools they need in order to complete our five stage program in 8 weeks.
- You will have unrestricted access to all recordings for life.
- We will work with you to make sure you accomplish your goals in 8 weeks.
- Recorded content will officially launch on Monday, April 25.
- Live Q&A sessions will begin on Friday, April 8. These sessions are held live every week (except public holidays) from 12:00 to 1:00 pm ET.
A complete done for you podcast with 12 published episodes
If you don't know where to start, we have a complete done for you system. I have engaged the help of The8Rings Media Group. Their team of qualified professionals will do everything for you, including the interviews. This is a fast way to grow your network quickly.
For a full season of 12 episodes (Interviews of 20-30min) the total cost is $23,750 USD.
Here is what the client will be receiving from Promotional Podcasting with The8Rings Media Group:
Phase 1: Podcast Build Out
- Podcast buildout onto 40+ internet based platforms via podbean.com
- Podcast Logo creation with images for all 40+ platforms that require different sizes of banners, square thumbnails and sizing for different platforms (9 in total)
Phase 2: Administrative & Social Media Support
- Guest media kit organization
- Guest scheduling
- Guest correspondences (pre-interview, updates, and posts after interview)
- Social media publishing (for each episode with thumbnails and post sizing)
- Logistics and coordinating (of guests and the 7 member podcast team)
- Recording retrieval for podcast editing, post-production & broadcast
- Zoom storage monitoring
- Transcription of recordings for hand off to web team for posting to client website
Phase 3: Podcast Interviews, Recording, Post-production Clean up & Music
- Intro/Outro music & voice-over production & addition to each episode
- Interviewing client & producing 12 episodes of 20-25 minutes each
- Posting each produced audio to Podbean with show notes and media kit of guests.
Phase 4: Transcription of Interviews, Show Notes & Episode uploads to Your Website
Includes image design of header with show title, guest headshots and podcast logo.
- Header Canva image, publishing the transcript file, episode audio embed from Podbean, generated show notes, linking, any legal text that we need to add
- Any correspondence needed with Podcasting team.
- Complete set up of each podcast episode on your website.
Five steps to a launched Client Getting Mastermind
Cyber Networking for Alberta businesses that serve Alberta businesses
Join our weekly networking sessions for businesses that serve other businesses in Alberta.
Clientology: The Art and Science of Client Getting ebook
Do You Know How to Attract a Steady Stream of Dream Clients Without Getting Any Better at Marketing or Sales?
WHO SHOULD READ THIS BOOK?
I wrote this short book for the business owner who has been struggling with their growth efforts during these turbulent times. I want to let you know that you are not alone. I understand if you think these words sound hollow at this moment, but it is my sincere intention and commitment to guide you during this interesting chapter in your life.
I know 2020 was a challenge for most of us. We are facing an unprecedented blend of opportunities and stresses from a multitude of directions. We have never felt more uncertain about the future viability of our businesses. Uncertainty can be crippling in a business...what do we do next? Is now the right time to act? Or do we wait and see?
Uncertainty can immobilize our ability to make decisions. I know your emotions may be all over the place and your stress levels higher than ever. Our team members and customers depend on us now more than ever. I applaud you and I want you to know that you have made a smart decision to read this book. In the hour or so it should take you to read, my goal is to answer some questions you have, provide insights into your concerns, and give you sound advice on how to optimize Client Getting in your business.
“Clientology™: The Art and Science of Client Getting: Do You Know How to Attract a Steady Stream of Dream Clients Without Getting Any Better at Marketing or Sales?” contains my best business advice for making smart decisions and attracting Dream Clients.
“Clientology™: The Art and Science of Client Getting: Do You Know How to Attract a Steady Stream of Dream Clients Without Getting Any Better at Marketing or Sales?” is for you if…
- You have ever worried about paying your business bills.
- You believe in the power of helpful information from an experienced resource.
- You want to maintain control of your business.
- You understand your situation is unique and your path may be different from other businesses.
- You are looking for a trusted and experienced confidant to guide and help you.
- Your business depends on reputation or word of mouth to be found by potential clients.
- You have room to grow and the desire to do so.
I firmly believe that the fastest and best way to grow a business is through the intentional building of authentic business relationships. Relationships are the most important first step. Once you have an authentic relationship, business deals will follow.
In all honestly, the most fundamental thing you need to consider is whether you also believe that authentic relationships in business are important. If you do not, you will not enjoy this book and you will find the lessons contained herein to be frustrating and counter intuitive.
However, I promise you, if you also believe in the power of building authentic relationships in business, you will find some great insights in this book.
My typical clients are professionals or local business experts who serve other businesses (B2B). They can range from coaches, consultants, bankers, accountants, insurance agents, marketing experts, software providers, lawyers, or heads of associations or other business groups.
Sales managers benefit from applying the Clientology™ principles with their sales teams.
Please read on if you are one of these businesses that serve other businesses.
Fair warning, if you are not willing to invest in your business or you are not looking to grow your business, you can stop reading here. This book is for those who are willing to invest in their business and want to grow.
I believe that the reason this book is important is it helps people who care deeply about their clients help more people.
To be clear, this book is not for the people who are transactional, who are just looking to get the next lead or prospect. If you use terms like lead generation, paid traffic, or cost per click, this book is not for you.
This book is for you if…
- You are a pillar of your community.
- People know you, like you, trust you, and they bring their friends to you.
- You enjoy being the local expert that people come to for advice.
What I am assuming of you as a potential reader is that you love what you do AND you have a real business. What I mean by real business is that you have or are building a team, the business can somewhat function with or without you, maybe there are a few growing pains. But at the end of the day, if you take a vacation, the business does not stop.
If your business stops when you go on vacation, the worst thing I can do for you is help you get more clients. What I need to do is help you get better clients. And you also need to look at systems, processes, things like that. That is a different book and a different conversation.
The goal here is you are either a leader, owner, manager, entrepreneur of a business, you have a team, and you are looking to grow and scale that business further.
Special Report - 7 costly and potentially disastrous mistakes people make when hiring a Client Getting Expert
Exploring the Art and Science of Client Getting
Clientology Club meets on Zoom every Friday from 8 am to 9 am MT (10 am to 11 am ET).
We discuss topics to help you attract dream clients, repel nightmare clients, deliver "wow" experiences, and build referral programs that work to bring you a steady stream of dream clients.
Every week we focus on implementing the three core Client Getting elements of Clientology: AUTHORity Books, Influential Interviews, and Meaningful Masterminds. Learn how you can implement these Client Getting elements right away.
Receive a physical copy of Clientology Report mailed to your door each month.
- ATTRACTing Perfect Prospects
- CONVERTing Perfect Prospects into Dream Clients
- DELIVERing WOW experiences to retain Dream Clients and earn a steady stream of referrals
- Business Insights
- Networking concepts and tools
- Business Technology
- Business Mindset
- Business Innovation
- Resource Directory
- Building authentic relationships
Month to Month Subscription - USD 9.95 per month
Annual Subscription with Book Bonus - USD 119.40 per year - you get 12 episodes of Clientology Report and a free copy of your book of choice from the Clientology Collection.
Clientology Mastermind Outcomes: Identify and focus on your top 1% activities to work less and earn more
- Clarity on your Dream Client to grow faster and add more value
- Develop Your Signature System to improve results and work less
- Build your Key Strategic Partner Plan to fine tune your growth
- Publish your AUTHORity Book to add more value and serve more
- Launch your Influential Interviews to share your knowledge
- Launch your Meaningful Masterminds to build authentic relationships
- Create a plan to scale your business by eliminating time wasted
- Create a technology stack to automate
- Build a team to delegate
Clientology Mastermind Logistics
- Month 1 – Ready…Preparing for a Steady Stream of Dream Clients, Creating Your Signature System, and Building Your Key Strategic Partner Plan
- Month 2 – Publishing your AUTHORity Book
- Month 3 – Launching your Influential Interviews
- Month 4 – Hosting your Meaningful Masterminds
- Month 5 – Preparing to Scale
- Month 6 – Implementing Technology
- Month 7 – Building Your Team
- Month 8 – Optimizing your AUTHORity Book
- Month 9 – Optimizing your Influential Interviews
- Month 10 – Optimizing your Meaningful Masterminds
- Month 11 – Implementing Systems to Scale
- Month 12 – Optimizing Technology and Team
We meet on Zoom twice a month for two hours. Learning is through videos and manuals. We accelerate learning and implementation through the mastermind setting.