Global Wellness HQ Magazine Article Submission
How to submit an article for publication in the Global Wellness HQ Magazine
Global Wellness HQ Synopsis
We created the Global Wellness HQ Magazine in order to share local and international wellness resources and content with our network.
The Global Wellness HQ is a local Digital Magazine designed to support our fellow human beings as they embark on their own personal wellness journeys. Our audience wants to learn how they can implement and improve one dimension of wellness in their lives at a time. Our contributing experts share their practical tips on wellness in one of the Nine Elements of Holistic Wellness (NEHW).
We ask our experts to share their practical tips on wellness in one of the Nine Elements of Holistic Wellness:
- Emotional – coping effectively with life and creating satisfying relationships.
- Intellectual – recognizing creative abilities and finding ways to expand knowledge and skills.
- Occupational – personal satisfaction and enrichment derived from one’s work.
- Physical – recognizing the need for physical activity, diet, sleep, and nutrition.
- Environmental – good health by occupying pleasant, stimulating environments that support well-being.
- Financial – satisfaction with current and future financial situations.
- Spiritual – expanding our sense of purpose and meaning in life.
- Social – developing a sense of connection, belonging, and a well-developed support system.
- Habitual – creating an intentional plan to habitualize the Nine Elements of Holistic Wellness in your daily rituals. We want to deliberately and intentionally create the habits that help us become a more holistic person.
Distribution & Readership
We designed the Global Wellness HQ as a Digital Magazine to be easily shared. We encourage our readers to share the magazine with their networks. We are different from most marketing options out there. We do not track our distribution, we track the impact our magazine has on our advertisers and their audiences. We encourage all of our contributors and advertisers to share this with their networks.
We welcome article submissions of 1,000 words or less. We can create a custom price if your article is more than 1,000 words long. We recommend that you keep your article under 1,000 words until you are comfortable with our audience and they are comfortable with you.