12-Day Business Growth Challenge
Here are the logistics for the 12-Day Business Growth Challenge.
We will use separate lessons for each day of the challenge. Participants can share comments and progress as they work through the challenge.
.Are you interested in building authentic relationships that lead to reliable, predictable, and consistent growth in your business?
This business challenge can be completed by any business owner, entrepreneur, organizational leader, or sales professional who wants to generate a consistent and steady stream of Dream Clients.
Before we start, I need to ask you, “would you be willing to invest 5 hours of your time over 12 days in order to secure a steady stream of Dream Clients?”
The 12-Day Business Growth Challenge is based on the proven fundamentals of Clientology. Every day will start with a short tutorial and then you can dive right into the exercise for the day.
There is no fluff and no extra information to process or absorb. The focus of the 12-Day Business Growth Challenge is to take massive action towards your client growth goals. We have in-depth courses if you are genuinely interested in the minutiae and want to understand further. For now, focus on taking massive action.Everything you learn in the 12-Day Business Growth Challenge can be applied to your business over and over as you see fit.
Before you commit, this is an outline of what we will cover. Use this as a checklist and mark things off as you complete them.
- Day 1: Map out categories of Key Strategic Partners. This simple exercise will take no more than 30 minutes. You will identify the Key Strategic Partners that your business needs to thrive. This is literally the foundation for growth.
- Day 2: Identify existing Key Strategic Partners, placing at least one per category. This exercise will take no more than 15 minutes.
- Day 3: Schedule a workshop to present to your current BEST clients. This exercise should take no more than 30 minutes. Focus on the top 3 mistakes that your clients make.
- Day 4: Invite your 10 BEST clients to attend your workshop. This step should take no more than 30 minutes per day.
- Day 5: Prepare your workshop presentation. Maximum 45 minutes preparation time.
- Day 6: Engage with 2 Key Strategic Partners. (maximum 15 minutes).
- Day 7: Engage with 2 Key Strategic Partners. (maximum 15 minutes).
- Day 8: Engage with 2 Key Strategic Partners. (maximum 15 minutes).
- Day 9: Engage with 2 Key Strategic Partners. (maximum 15 minutes).
- Day 10: Engage with 2 Key Strategic Partners. (maximum 15 minutes).
- Day 11: Engage with 1 Key Strategic Partner. (maximum 15 minutes).
- Day 12: Host your workshop (maximum one hour start to finish).
Total time invested: 5 hours.